Recently our team was asked to disable print screen functions for a particular client with three site locations. We were able to accomplish this task using GPO. Below are the steps we took to accomplish the request.
Step one: Create a Reg_binary entry using the info below:
(reg file: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
Step two: Link all OU sites to this new GPO policy
Do one of the following:
1. To link to a domain or an organizational unit, open Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. In the console tree, right-click the site, domain, or organizational unit to which you want the Group Policy object to be linked.
3. Click Properties, and then click the Group Policy tab.
4. To add the Group Policy object to the Group Policy Object Links list, click Add. This opens the Add a Group Policy Object Link dialog box.
5. Click the All tab, click the Group Policy object that you want, and then click OK.
6. In the properties dialog box for the site, domain, or organizational unit, click OK.